This fatty oil produced from the flesh of coconut and best known for its variety of uses. The rich vitamin e oil for the beard is the best. It also has a high nutritional value and has been in use since time immemorial. Using coconut oil for beard is one sure way that will guarantee you healthy beard.
Here are some useful tips of using coconut oil to grow your beard and how to use guides.
Why to use coconut oil for the beard?
Well……Just go ahead for Your answer,
1. It softens your beard
- Coconut oil like almond oil for the beard is the best for beards.
- It contains a good amount of lauric acid that is responsible for making your beard softer.
- It has the ability to easily penetrate your skin pores and is also not greasy.
It is because of its conditioning effects that enables your beard hairs to grow very healthy and exceptionally soft.
2. It makes your beard to glow
- Coconut oil is good because it makes the hair on your face to shine and grow healthy.
- Any beard oil company must have discovered this secret. Most gentleman’s beard oil contains a certain percentage of coconut oil.
- It is the latest fashion trend to have a beard that is shining and healthy. It improves your overall appearance and makes you look more attractive.
3. Coconut oil keeps your skin moist
- Applying coconut oil across your face allows the skin to become moist and hydrated.
- Massaging your beard with this oil allows it to penetrate to the roots of your beard hence keeping it moist and hydrated all through.
4. It cleanses your face
- Coconut oil is useful because of the anti-bacterial components that are in it.
- This allows the oil to thoroughly clean any harmful bacteria found in your beard and facial hair pores.
- It also has traces of anti-fungal components that have a
- purifying effect on your facial hairs.
5. Enhances the growth of your beard
- Scientific research has shown that coconut oil enhances hair growth. It has components that prevent any hair loss or damage.
- It is highly recommended that you apply this oil on your beard frequently in order to experience maximum beard growth.
6. It can also be used before shaving
- Coconut oil has many uses. It can be used on your beard before you shave it off. Before you apply any soap, you can first use this to make your beard softer.
- It can also be used in the place of shaving cream during instances you might not have any shaving cream.
- It might not essentially produce lather like shaving cream but it will serve the purpose.
- It is also a great after-shave. It has an excellent scent and great healing properties.
How to Use coconut oil?
It is great to have an insight on the kind of advantages you get for using this oil for your beard. I would like to give you simple steps on how you can be able to apply this amazing oil on your beard to yield maximum benefits.
Clean your beard
It is very important to make sure that your beard is clean before you can apply coconut oil on it. Thoroughly clean and blow-dry your beard before you proceed to apply it.
Confirm the condition of your coconut oil
Depending on the storage, your coconut oil might have solidified if it has been exposed to cold temperatures.
Check on the condition of your coconut oil before applying it to your beard. Scoop a bit of the solidified oil and place it on the palm of your hand.
Ensure the oil is in a liquid state
Before you apply the oil on your beard, make sure that you warm the oil in between the palms of your hands before you apply it. This will make the oil to melt and be very easy to apply on your beard. Gently apply the oil on your beard.
After the coconut oil has properly melted in your hands, gently apply it on your beard. Start from the tips of your facial hairs as you move towards the roots of the beards. Make sure that you apply a reasonable amount of coconut oil. Be careful not to apply too much of it nor too little.
Too much coconut oil might begin to run towards your neck. Apply generously but not too much.
Massage the coconut oil gently
Once you finish the application of the oil on your beard, gently massage your facial hairs. This is to make sure that the coconut oil penetrates to the roots of your beard.
You can also go ahead to use the oil on your face. The oil has no negative effects on your face and is very safe to use on your skin as well.
How to use before and after shaving
You can use coconut oil to make sure that your facial hair is soft before you apply the shaving cream.
The steps remain the same, gently make sure you put the coconut oil on the beard and massage it gently in a circular motion. Massage the oil on your facial hair but do not let it get completely absorbed.
After you are done with shaving your beard, make sure that you dry your face completely with a clean face towel before any application of the coconut oil.
If you proceed and apply it on a wet face you will dilute the oil and make it less effective as an after-shave.
In the end,
coconut oil for beard is very important because of the proven benefits it has on the beard. It has the ability to soften the facial hairs hence can also be used before shaving the beard.
Coconut oil also gives your beard a shiny look and keeps it moisturized. Scientific research has proven that coconut oil has antibacterial components that keep your beard clean. Apply coconut oil to have your beard grow healthy and strong.
Where To Buy it?
You can either buy it online or offline. As you already know Amazon is a great platform to buy anything online. Check our reviews on Beard Butter. If you want to read more about it then visit beardbro.net